Hotel +Tours + Airport Pick & Drop
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+995 555 6000 82
Hotel +Tours + Airport Pick & Drop
The country of Georgia is located on the crossroads of two continents Europe and Asia. Legendary Silk Road, layers of different cultures from great civilizations have been stored in this country, creating the unique and diverse identity. Following the Silk Road you get to know the mystery of the Ancient World. This great adventure into the Caucasus region of Central Asia discovers one of the fascinating states of the former USSR. We combine sightseeing of cultural towns and cities, walks in stunning countryside along with exploration of fascinating historical sites. Experience Georgian hospitality eating delicious traditional home-cooked food with local families, toasted with plenty of wine – the Georgian way! From its green valley’s spread with vineyards to its old churches and watchtowers perched in fantastic mountain scenery, Georgia is one of the most beautiful countries on earth and a marvelous canvas for walkers, horse riders, cyclists, skiers, rafters and travelers of every kind. Equally special are it’s proud, high-spirited, cultured people: Georgia claims to be the birthplace of wine, and this is a place where guests are considered blessings and hospitality is the very stuff of life.
Welcome to Tbilisi Georgia” Our representative will welcome you at Arrival area of Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport. He will ride you to the Hotel you booked for stay. Detail briefing will be given about your complete tour upon arrival at the Hotel from the Hotel staff as well as our representative.
1. Peace Bridge & Rike Park-Romantic & wander moment Wander moment that can also get romantic if you have your special someone with you, particularly in the Peace Bridge during night time. Every corner of feels romantic.
2. Ride the Cable Car – One of the activities that you should not miss is to ride the cable car. The journey takes you across the Mtkvari river, over the recently renovated rooftops and buildings of the Old Town, and up to Narikala rike park a good place for taking pictures. Cable car rode giving you a breathtaking city view of Tbilisi. A very memorable experience.
3. Mother of Georgia Monument The statue was erected on the top of Sololaki hill in 1958, the year Tbilisi celebrated its 1500th anniversary.
4. Visit Narikala Fortress. The fortress was founded in the 4th century. Umayyad expanded it in the 7th century. Narikala consists of two walled sections between the suplhur baths & the botanical garden.
5. Shardeni Street which has french style shops and the buildings all around the street are beautiful and old-fashioned. You can enjoy shopping, food and tacking a memorable pictures. There is a small puppet theatre inside the tower and twice a day at
noon and at 7pm you can see a show – “The Circle of Life”.Also enjoy puput show.
6. Visit Botanical Garden, the garden collections include over 4,500 species & infra specific taxa of the flora of the caucasus & other regions of the world.
7. Love Lock Bridge – Surrounded with sulfur bath houses, side walk way that will lead you to the Love Lock Bridge.
8. Waterfall – City Waterfall is a little place of power, anepic place for taking pictures and newpiece to your vision of Tbilisi.
9. Visiting the Sulphur Baths in Tbilisi is a definite must do when you’re in the city, especially if you’re in Tbilisi in October to March when it’s much colder. It is a really enjoyable experience…
10. Explore Tbilisi at night with tourist cruise boat on Mtkvari river Citysightseeing Tbilisi evening river cruise offers you to explore the city from another unique viewpoint. You can enjoy panoramic evening views.The boat trip covers some of the most popular tourist attractions, including Mtkvari river old town surroundings, Metekhi crag with traditional architecture houses on top, sulphur bath district, Rike park, Peace bridge, House of Justice, Gorgasali valley and more!
We will start our tour morning 10:00 am to Ananuri and Kazbegi with the itinerary from the capital city Tbilisi to the snow-capped peak of the Mount Kazbek will open up an enchanting Georgia. On the way there, you will visit a bewitching Ananuri complex located at the quiet waters of the Jinvali Lake, see the beauty of mountainous rivers and gorges of Kazbek, and enjoy the tranquility in the Gergeti church, which is the final destination of the journey. There you will get an amazing view on the village of Kazbegi and grand Mount Kazbek. The route will take over the Georgian Military Highway up North towards the border with Russia. Your first stop will be at Ananuri complex, a former residence of Argveti Dukes. The complex features churches and towers dating back to the 16-17th centuries, beautifully overlooking the Jinvali reservoir.
Continue our drive to see the conjunction of two small mountain rivers famous for the fact that being different in color they still keep their own colors even after merge. We will then drive over the Cross Pass and make a short stop at the Soviet-era “People’s Friendship” mountain view point overlooking a deep gorge of Caucasus mountain range. Unforgettable exploration of the Caucasian Mountains. We reach highest point on the driveway 2395 m on the Cross Pass, near the watershed see yellow travertine mount and taste mineral water. Observe snowy peaks of beautiful mountains and waterfalls, visit the top of the Mount Gergeti, Holy Trinity Church 14th c. the Stepantsminda village and see the magnificent peak of Kazbegi glacier 5033m (if the weather is clear). enjoys breathtaking views of Mt Kazbegi. In the evening drive back to Tbilisi. Overnight in Tbilisi hotel.
Check-out from the Hotel till noon. Drop back at Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport . Small Survey about our Tour, Management, Hospitality and Reviews all over the trip. End of the Tour. Have a Healthy & Safe Journey.