Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+995 555 6000 82
The country of Georgia is located on the crossroads of two continents Europe and Asia. Legendary Silk Road, layers of different cultures from great civilizations have been stored in this country, creating the unique and diverse identity. Following the Silk Road you get to know the mystery of the Ancient World. This great adventure into the Caucasus region of Central Asia discovers one of the fascinating states of the former USSR. We combine sightseeing of cultural towns and cities, walks in stunning countryside along with exploration of fascinating historical sites. Experience Georgian hospitality eating delicious traditional home-cooked food with local families, toasted with plenty of wine – the Georgian way! From its green valley’s spread with vineyards to its old churches and watchtowers perched in fantastic mountain scenery, Georgia is one of the most beautiful countries on earth and a marvelous canvas for walkers, horse riders, cyclists, skiers, rafters and travelers of every kind. Equally special are it’s proud, high-spirited, cultured people: Georgia claims to be the birthplace of wine, and this is a place where guests are considered blessings and hospitality is the very stuff of life.
“Welcome to Georgia” Our representative will welcome you at Arrival area of Tbilisi Airport. He will ride you to the Hotel you booked for stay. Detail briefing will be given about your complete tour upon arrival at the Hotel from the Hotel staff as well as our representative.
1. Peace Bridge & Rike Park-Romantic & wander moment Wander moment that can also get romantic if you have your special someone with you, particularly in the Peace Bridge during night time. Every corner of feels romantic.
2. Ride the Cable Car – One of the activities that you should not miss is to ride the cable car. The journey takes you across the Mtkvari river, over the recently renovated rooftops and buildings of the Old Town, and up to Narikala rike park a good place for taking pictures. Cable car rode giving you a breathtaking city view of Tbilisi. A very memorable experience.
3. Mother of Georgia Monument The statue was erected on the top of Sololaki hill in 1958, the year Tbilisi celebrated its 1500th anniversary.
4. Visit Narikala Fortress. The fortress was founded in the 4th century. Umayyad expanded it in the 7th century. Narikala consists of two walled sections between the suplhur baths & the botanical garden.
5. Shardeni Street which has french style shops and the buildings all around the street are beautiful and old-fashioned. You can enjoy shopping, food and tacking a memorable pictures. There is a small puppet theatre inside the tower and twice a day at
noon and at 7pm you can see a show – “The Circle of Life”.Also enjoy puput show.
6. Visit Botanical Garden, the garden collections include over 4,500 species & infra specific taxa of the flora of the caucasus & other regions of the world.
7. Love Lock Bridge – Surrounded with sulfur bath houses, side walk way that will lead you to the Love Lock Bridge.
8. Waterfall – City Waterfall is a little place of power, anepic place for taking pictures and newpiece to your vision of Tbilisi.
9. Visiting the Sulphur Baths in Tbilisi is a definite must do when you’re in the city, especially if you’re in Tbilisi in October to March when it’s much colder. It is a really enjoyable experience…
10. Explore Tbilisi at night with tourist cruise boat on Mtkvari river Citysightseeing Tbilisi evening river cruise offers you to explore the city from another unique viewpoint. You can enjoy panoramic evening views.The boat trip covers some of the most popular tourist attractions, including Mtkvari river old town surroundings, Metekhi crag with traditional architecture houses on top, sulphur bath district, Rike park, Peace bridge, House of Justice, Gorgasali valley and more!
Hifi Holiday Club start our tour morning 10:00 am and Sunshine to Ananuri and Kazbegi with the itinerary from the capital city Tbilisi to the snow-capped peak of the Mount Kazbek will open up an enchanting Georgia. On the way there, you will visit a bewitching Ananuri complex located at the quiet waters of the Jinvali Lake, see the beauty of mountainous rivers and gorges of Kazbek, and enjoy the tranquility in the Gergeti church, which is the final destination of the journey. There you will get an amazing view on the village of Kazbegi and grand Mount Kazbek. The route will take over the Georgian Military Highway up North towards the border with Russia. Your first stop will be at Ananuri complex, a former residence of Argveti Dukes. The complex features churches and towers dating back to the 16-17th centuries, beautifully overlooking the Jinvali reservoir.
Continue our drive to see the conjunction of two small mountain rivers famous for the fact that being different in color they still keep their own colors even after merge. We will then drive over the Cross Pass and make a short stop at the Soviet-era “People’s Friendship” mountain view point overlooking a deep gorge of Caucasus mountain range. Unforgettable exploration of the Caucasian Mountains. We reach highest point on the driveway 2395 m on the Cross Pass, near the watershed see yellow travertine mount and taste mineral water. Observe snowy peaks of beautiful mountains and waterfalls, visit the top of the Mount Gergeti, Holy Trinity Church 14th c. the Stepantsminda village and see the magnificent peak of Kazbegi glacier 5033m (if the weather is clear). enjoys breathtaking views of Mt Kazbegi. In the evening drive back to Tbilisi. Overnight in Tbilisi hotel.
Discover Iron Age archaeology in Georgia on this private full-day Gori, Uplistsikhe and Mtskheta tour from Tbilisi. Travel to the Iron Age settlement of Uplistsikhe as a private guide sheds light on the region’s historic significance. Admire the rock-cut structures and winding staircases for which the site is famous, and hear how life played out here in the
period up to the Middle Ages. Explore the UNESCO – listed town of Mtskheta and visit the Joseph Stalin Museum in Gori, home to treasures and artifacts from the Soviet leader’s life. Mtskheta is one of oldest cities of Georgia near Tbilisi. Mtskheta was capital of the
early Georgian Kingdom of Iberia from the 3rd century BC to the 5th century AD. Here Georgians accepted Christianity in 317 and Mtskheta remains the headquarters of the Georgian Orthodox and Apostolic Church. Jvari Monastery is a Georgian Orthodox
monastery of the 6th century near Mtskheta (World Heritage site). The name is translated as the Monastery of Cross. great church represents the peak of the architectual typology. It is a true architectual masterpiece of the early Medieval period over looking the confluence of Aragvi and Mtkvari rivers from the top of the hill. Svetitskhoveli Cathedral was built in the 11th century, although the site itself is even older, dating back to the early 4th century. It differs in its artistic value, magnigicence, harmony and the special
role it has played in the history. The monument has anelogatedcross which appears to touch the sky.
It was the main pilgrimage place on the Silk Road, the burial place of the Christ’s Robe and the tomb place of Georgian Kings. The cathedral is the second largest church building in Georgia and is listd as a UNSECO World Heritage Site along with other historical monuments of Mtskheta.
Sam tavro monastery complex was built in the 11th century. It contains the grave of queen Nana and Mirian III, the king of Iberia, who established Christianity as official religion in Georgia. The famous Georgian monk Gabrieli is buried inside the Samtavro church as well. The tour begins with a visit to Jvari Church (6th -7th cc)the most important religious center and an architectural masterpiece of mediaeval Georgia. Enjoy breathtaking view from the church that towers Continue to Svetits khoveli Cathedral, known as the burial site of Christ’s robe and the second largest church building in the country. The Cathedral has long been the principal Georgian church & remains one of
the most venerated places of worship to this day. Take an excursion to Uplistsikhe, an ancient cave town and one of the oldest urban settlements in Georgia. The town represents a complex of various structures dating from the 12 cent. BC to the 17th cent. AD.
Check-out from the Hotel till noon. Drop back at Tbilisi Airport. Small Survey about our Tour, Management, Hospitality and Reviews all over the trip.
End of the Tour. Have a Healthy & Safe Journey.